- To become the benchmark for providing world class Architectural and Engineering services to our clients in Bahrain.
- To create best Architectural value for our clients by providing the most economical, energy efficient and innovative designs driven by integrity, teamwork and creativity of our people.
We are committed to :
- Provide consistent world class Architectural and Engineering consultancy services by understanding market demands and client expectations.
- Create economical, energy efficient and innovative designs using the most up-to-date advanced technology to ensure efficiency and value for money for our clients
- Achieve progressive improvement in our processes through systematic training and development.
- Support our employees in a way that fosters creativity, integrity, high professional growth and recognition for superior performance.
“Quality is a tradition” is not just a slogan. It’s an aspiration that we live by and strive to achieve every day at MSCEB.
We are committed to designing, supervising and delivering 360° architectural and engineering services that over-exceed our client’s expectations and requirements by ensuring quality, consistency and excellence at every step of the process.
Having complied with statutory and local regulatory requirements set out by the government of the Kingdom of Bahrain as well as adhering with international standards including ISO 9001: 2015, we have set quality control procedures and systems that are religiously followed, maintained, reviewed and updated to confirm compliance with all applicable requirements of the project delivery process.
Quality stems from the roots of our culture and is prevalent in our team’s passion and resilience to deliver the highest level of services to our clients, suppliers, partners and wider stakeholders.
We take pride in the heritage we have built through a track-record of monumental projects that have shaped the Kingdom’s modern skyline making MSCEB the leading Engineering and Architectural consultant whose name coincides with quality.
Managing Director, MSCEB